Gloria Serenity Resort
At the Gloria Serenity, where tranquillity, privilege and luxury are surrounded by the natural colours of the universe, your expectations of personal comfort and taste, together with entertainment and the enjoyment of your children, are met with pleasure and happiness.
The rooms are designed with elegance and lavish style, featuring a seating area and a private balcony or terrace that overlooks the garden or pool. Suites provide even more space with a sleek living and dining room, two balconies and two bathrooms that feature walk-in rain showers and Jacuzzi bath tubs.
The stars of the show at Gloria Serenity Resort are the villas. For the water babies of the group, a Pool Villa is a must, with an expansive pool winding around the back of all villas. Meanwhile the Garden Villas back onto an expanse of lush green grass and swaying trees.
369 rooms 971 beds
- 202 Standard Room Land view &.Standard Room Sea view 39 m2 Located in the main building.Superior rooms consist of one bedroom with a sitting group, bathroom with Jacuzzi and WC, and balcony. Choice of French bed or twin beds.
- 52 Superior Laguna Room 39 m2
- 14 Suit 65 m2
- 2 King Villa 117 m2
- 30 Pool Villa 86 m2
- 56 Garden Villa 86 m2
- 10 Deluxe Villa 200 m2
- 1 Villa VIP 400 m2
- 1 Villa SPA 140 m2
Food & Drink
Take your pick from the array of restaurants at the Gloria Serenity Resort. Tetrasomia Main Restaurant serves up cuisine from around the world, while finessed dishes of France and Japan can be found at Le Jardin Au Printemps and Sha Japanese Cuisine. Feast on prime cuts of steak at Komnenos and fresh seafood at Riverlanding Fish Restaurant. For a light lunch or mid-afternoon snack try Traces Beach Bar, or sip on a cocktail in the evening at the stylish and sophisticated Ella Fitzagerald Lobby Bar.
- Garden, 700 m², 10 Adults + 1 Child
- Le Jardin au Printemps A la Carte Restaurant (French Cuisine)
- Sha Asian A la Carte Restaurant (Asian Cuisine)
- Tetrasomia International Main Restaurant (Buffet)
- Komnenos A la Carte Restaurant (Aegean Cuisine)
- La Trattoria Romana Traditional Italian Cuisine
- Route 66 Steak House Restaurant
- Wall Street Bar (Drink)
- Ella Fitzgerald Lobby Bar (Drink / Small Snack Menu)
- Dock’s Pier Bar (Drink)
- Green Back’s Coffee Shop (Drink)
- Vitamin Bar (Fruit Juice/Herbal Tea)
- Dock’s Pier Bar (Drink)
- Club Insomnia (Drink/Night Club)
- Arena Amphitheatre Bar (Drink)
Bask in the sun on the stretching sands of the beach with the calm waters lapping at your feet.
The Serenity Spa is the place for real indulgence in some self-care. Its endless list of treatments and specialist rooms will leave you spoilt for choice, with everything from a traditional Turkish hammam to salon treatments.
Take advantage of the water sports on offer with Gloria Serenity Sports – have a go at parasailing, waterskiing, banana boating or a ride on a catamaran.
The three golf courses of the Gloria complex are a short drive away from Gloria Serenity Resort. Having hosted international competitions and Championships, the green oasis of the courses makes them well worth a visit for amateurs and professionals alike.
Gloria Serenity Resort has an abundance of activities and entertainment tailored to suit guests of all ages. Even the youngest guests are caringly considered when it comes to the Kids and Teen Clubs, offering all-day fun every day. Head across to the sister hotel, Gloria Golf Resort, for a day at the Aquapark, with eight different water slides.